There are no entry fees (the ACE program takes care of that). All you have to do is share the idea with your child, provide a place and time to do the work (as well as a lot of encouragement), and then hand in completed masterpieces to me by February 26th. I’ll package up all the entries and send them off!
The 2016 Philosophy Slam question is….
IMAGINATION or KNOWLEDGE: Which has the greater impact on society?
To participate in KPS, just follow these guidelines. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Plan on handing in your KPS entry to Ms. Lang by FEBRUARY 26th.
2. Clearly label your entry with the following information:
- Student Name
- Grade Level
- Teacher: Ms. Lang (I’m the contact for this, so you’ll need my name here, not the classroom teacher’s name).
- School: Thomas Jefferson Elementary
- Address: 601 South Oak Street, Falls Church, VA, 22046
- Ph. #: 703-248-5660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (For essays, put this information on the TOP FRONT of your essay. For artwork, please securely label this information on the BACK of the artwork only.)
3. Understand the criteria for judging: Entries in this age category will be judged on creativity, originality and overall strength of the message.